Being around Pat that night awakened me. I couldn't consciously explain it but it was like I had been sleeping my entire life and feeling him next to me, I was awakened inside for the first time. I knew that time would end soon, but I didn't want it to end. I could have stayed there forever and be happy. Something inside KNEW this is where I belonged.
It was a month later when we moved out of the hot guy's apartment complex and into our new 2 bedroom across the street from the DMV. We spend about a year there and acquired two more roommates within that time. All the boyfriends were Navy (Navy,huh?? like Pat's dad?) which made for a very active house. We all went to the same church and had alot of fun doing "do-gooder "deeds such as feeding the homeless and ministry outreach. I thought I was the "bad girl" of the group, but actually was probably to "good" for not having sex. See, I made a pact with God that I would refrain from intercourse until I was married, if he helped me get out of the abusive relationship with Nikki's biological father. After a year and a half with that demon would turn anyone Christian!! It was a few days before Christmas when we decided to feed the homeless on Christmas day which would be difficult if we had nothing to feed them. So, we decided to hit up a couple...
Comments
Post a Comment